What We Do:
- Content posted once a day, 7 days a week to Facebook, Twitter, and G+
- Individualized content creation, specifically crafted for your business
- Promotion of your products and services to your social communities
- Social profile optimization for maximum impact and search benefits.
- Proprietary VoiceMatch System, to ensure our voice matches yours
Why Social Media?
With over 1 BILLION active users on Facebook and 400 million on Twitter, it’s obvious that social media has the spotlight, and folks – it’s not stepping out any time soon.
Social media now makes up the bulk of all time spent on the internet. It’s where people find their news and entertainment. It’s where consumers go to find products, services, and brands. It’s where customers share their experiences. It’s where the world converges and the people connect.
In short, social media offers a direct, streamlined path right to your target audience, and it’s an opportunity you can’t afford to miss.
If you’re still wondering how you can leverage social media in your business, take a look at the numerous opportunities it presents:
• Brand awareness
• Customer support
• Reputation management
• Lead generation
• Community involvement
• Product launch and promotion
• Polling and feedback
• Consumer engagement
• Strategic alliances
• Expertise building
• News and content distribution
• Public relations
Still not convinced? Take a look at some of the most current statistics about the top social media sites. We think you’ll agree – these facts are pretty compelling:
- Social media sites and blogs reach 90% of all active U.S. internet users. (That means your clients and customers are definitely there.)
- 70% of marketers have implemented a social media strategy, or will in the next year. (That means your competition is probably already there too!)
- 63% of marketers are either vaguely aware or not aware what is being said about their companies online. (Do you know your company’s online reputation?)
- Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are now considered cornerstones of most social-media strategies in larger companies.
- More than 1 billion active users
- Over 60% of active users log on to Facebook in any given day
- Average user has 130 friends
- People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook
- Average user is connected to 80 pages
- 65% of consumers said they are more likely to recommend a brand to a friend after becoming a fan on Facebook.
- Average user creates 90 pieces of content each month
- 95% of Facebook Timeline posts and comments are not answered by brands. (This represents a huge opportunity for your brand to stand out!)
- There are currently more than 400 million Twitter users
- The number of Twitter users increases by 300,000 per day
- 54% percent of marketers have generated leads using Twitter, and 30% have closed deals using Twitter (Have you?)
- Twitter gets more than 3 billion requests per day, generated by more than 250 million unique visitors
- Twitter users send approximately 200 million tweets per day
- Twitter’s search engine gets 800 million queries per day
The Bottom Line
Social media management: It’s simple, accessible, affordable, scalable, and effective – everything a business could possibly want in a marketing solution.
9 Things To Get Maximum Benefit From Social Media
- Email your list (email subscribers, client list, etc.) and ask them to visit and like or follow your new/updated Facebook page, Twitter profile, Google+ page, etc.
- Add links to your social media accounts to all company email signatures.
- Add icons to every page of your website, preferably in the header or sidebar.
- Add sharing buttons on all blog posts, allowing readers to ‘like,’ ‘tweet,’ and ‘+1’ the post.
- Install a Facebook Like Box on your website.
- Suggest your Facebook page to your friends and connections on your personal profile. Have others in your company do the same.
- Post a link to your social media platforms on your personal accounts (FB page, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+). Have others in your company do the same.
- Ask your friends and contacts to suggest your social media accounts to their friends and contacts. Have others in your company do the same.
- Add FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and any other relevant icons and links to all existing and future marketing materials.
To find out more about our Social Media Management services – please contact 814 Interactive at (855) 697-3814, or submit your information here.